Ashes Day Five LIVE: Australia need just four wickets to secure another dominant win and move 2-0 up in the Ashes as Ollie Pope falls early and Ben Stokes is out to Nathan Lyon after a smart review
- Australia are on the brink of going 2-0 up in the Ashes on the final day
- Ollie Pope made only four runs before being dismissed by Mitchell Starc
- Good review from Australia sees Ben Stokes trapped LBW by Nathan Lyon
- Partnership between Jos Buttler and Chris Woakes sees England to dinner
- Latest Ashes news as England look to make an impact in Australia
England are all but beaten on the final day of the second Ashes Test at Adelaide, with Joe Root‘s side needing a miracle of greater proportions than Headingley 2019 to avoid going 2-0 down.
The hero from that day, Ben Stokes, has already gone with England six wickets down.
Ollie Pope fell to Mitchell Starc early on day five in another body blow for England and Stokes fell to Nathan Lyon after a good decision to review by captain Steve Smith.
Follow Sportsmail‘s Adam Shergold for live coverage as the second Ashes Test enters its final day, including build-up and over-by-over updates.